As a Solutions Marketing Architect SMA in the NSG Data Center Solutions Architecture team, you will be an evangelist and solutions strategist with a passion to drive an insatiable demand for Intel's storage and memory products.
- Within this role, you will be responsible for creating and delivering customer focused and customer ready marketing collateral e.g. whitepapers, presentations, videos describing technical solutions based upon Intel's storage products. You will be responsible for definition, development, deployment, and delivery of technical solutions based collateral that support Intel's key messages and positioning for various products. These different collaterals are seen by the public and by important Intel customers, which gives the job a very high level of visibility both inside and outside the corporation.
This role requires the SMA to possess both technical and marketing expertise.
- For the SMA to be successful in his job, they must possess strong planning and communication skills, the ability to proactively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and an ability to focus on inflexible deadlines that often involve many logistical complexities.
- They must also have excellent written and presentation development skills.
- They must be excited by following and understanding the latest technical and solutions trends within the data center context, and have a passion for architecting a path to delivering product revenue in the solutions context.
- Being able to translate complex technical solutions into clear end user value propositions, and go to market strategies is key.
- Bachelors in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, with at least 8 years of industry experience in customer engagement/solutions and content, collateral development and creation.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of storage solutions, and the underlying hardware and software technologies that make up those solutions.Proven history of managing projects across multi-function teams.
- Be able to independently own and drive project deliverables and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and presentation development skills and completely fluent in English. Being able to translate complex technical solutions into clear end user value propositions is key.
- Solutions knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, 5G, Autonomous Driving, & Virtual/Augmented Reality, Containers, cloud solutions.
- Software knowledge and hand's on skills with Linux, and Linux IO
- Benchmarking utilities is highly desirable.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1282227/Storage-Solutions-Marketing-Architect/
• Post ID: 16811523 sacramento