A Residential Real Estate Agent (Retail Location) is a real estate agent who works at our retail office and guides customers through the intricacies of the home sale and purchase process. When it comes to real estate transactions, home sellers and buyers have a lot of questions, so they come by our retail office looking for guidance. Since you will work out of our retail location, you will often be the first point of contact for customers which gives you the opportunity to help them see through an entire real estate purchase and sale transaction.
- Understand the current real estate environment and be able to suggest appropriate home price points to customers
- Help clients get their home ready to put on the market and offer suggestions to make it sell quickly
- Understand your clients and their real estate needs so you can match them with an appropriate home
- Be available for meetings at our retail office
- Keep updated on home sales and listings in the local real estate market
About Lyon Real Estate
Lyon Real Estate is ranked the number one brokerage in annual home sales in the greater Sacramento region and has served the area for more than 65 years. Lyon Real Estate has 961 agents in 17 offices located throughout the region. The company is a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LRE), the largest network of premier locally-branded firms, as well as LRE's Luxury Portfolio International program.
Associated topics: broker, house, housing, listing, real estate agent, residential, residential estate, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent
• Post ID: 21848987 sacramento