This position is responsible for Quality and reliability assessments of Si and Package interactions currently under development.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Influence new package technology design, process and material decisions through the development of quality and reliability risk assessments leveraging historical data, analytical modelling capabilities and fundamental technical knowledge.
- Conduct statistical analysis of quality and reliability data extracted from products and test vehicles to predict field reliability performance.
- Provide technical inputs on the design of test chips and package assembly test vehicles.
- Design and executing experiments to identify new failure mechanisms, determine fundamental technology enveloped and define root cause solutions.
- Develop and execution of efficient, robust and salient technology certification strategies and plans.
- Communicate results and the impact, associated risks and recommendations within the QnR community and with partner organizations.
- Support early product high volume production as part of technology transfer to high volume.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, or Physics.
- Experience in semiconductor fabrication process, packaging assembly, and/or board system technology operations.
- Familiarity with a range of imaging and analytical lab test equipment such as acoustic and x-ray imaging, SEM/EDX/TEM techniques,
- Experience in data queries and scripting.
- Experience with reliabilty stressing techniques
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1334907/Quality-and-reliability-Engineer/
• Post ID: 18426612 sacramento