Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017 12:54 PM
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Procurement Analyst Lvl 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in McClellan, CA.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence - right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation. Be a part of the environment where Cutting Edge Technology and Teamwork come together. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Mission Systems (NGMS) Sector Supply Chain Team supporting a wide variety of major defense programs operating within the Airborne C4ISR Systems Division.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Sources and purchases machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies necessary for operation of an organization.
• Compiles and analyzes statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives.
• Compiles information to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes.
• Confers with suppliers and analyzes suppliers operations to determine factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
• Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records.
• Provides Proposal support and preparation of bid packages
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17016161&lang=en
• Location: Sacramento
• Post ID: 18581597 sacramento