Come join Intel's Software and Services Group SSG as a Software Engineering Intern and join our fearless team of risk takers, bar raisers and game changers!
Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop parallel simulation capability for SystemC and Intel CoFluent Studio
- Model certain workloads in client or server domains in Intel CoFluent Studio
- Validate parallel simulation speedup and functional correctness with a set of workloads or specific test cases to be created
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Minimum of 3 months experience with:
- C/C++ and SystemC
- SystemVerilog/Java and Intel CoFluent Studio
- Algorithms, Data Structures, Digital Systems
- Coursework in Digital Design Project/internship experience in parallel simulation
- Familiarity with C++ compiler frameworks and associated tools
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Irvine;US, California, Los Angeles;US, California, San Diego;US, California, San Francisco;US, California, San Jose;US, California, Santa Clara;US, California, Thousand Oaks
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1525316/Parallel-System-C-internship/
• Post ID: 22261092 sacramento