Microelectronic Quality Reliability Engineers provide project management, product, process design/development and sustaining support for integrated circuit or semiconductor assemblies, various other electronic components, sub systems and/or completed units. Responsible for physical understanding, model prediction and enhancement of quality & reliability for advanced products, transistor, interconnect, assembly/package and testing process. Defines Si/assembly/package qualification requirement and responsible for product qualification or technology certification. Defines/develops and conducts stress tests, DFX requirements and research on individual technology components as well as integrated circuit/products. Develop cost effective production monitoring and screening schemes to ensure process is stable and products meet committed quality & reliability performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience with C and C++ programming
- 2+ years of experience with NVM products
- Applicants must have the unrestricted legal right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience with Python or Scripting Language
- Demonstrated experience of device physics, circuits, statistics, and fabrication process
- Previous experience with Fab, Wafer Sort, Assembly, Test and Q&R
Employees in Intel's NVM Solutions Group deliver solutions that are transforming computing across all segments from data centers to Ultrabooks. They invent, develop, bring to market and support customers with leading-edge NAND flash memory and system level solutions such as solid state drives (SSDs). SSDs are accelerating performance for gaming enthusiasts, reducing total cost of ownership for IT managers of data centers and improving security and reliability for businesses. This dynamic group is strategically positioned to become the leading Non-Volatile Memory solution supplier for the compute segment and is a key to expanding markets and continuing the growth for Intel.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1527208/NVM-Q-amp;R-Test-Engineer/
• Post ID: 22261182 sacramento