In this position, you will be working as a member of the Non-Volatile Memory NVM Solutions Group's NSG's Technology Development Quality and Reliability team, helping to develop Intel's new emerging NVM technologies such as 3D NAND and 3D XPointTM and SSD products, focusing on NVM reliability.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Determining reliability requirements and technology targets of components and systems to achieve company, customer and other reliability objectives.
- Designing and executing experiments to identify, segment, characterize and model NVM reliability mechanisms.
- Developing empirical and physics-based predictive reliability modeling methods and tools for reliability risk assessments.
- Developing new acceleration techniques, test methods and analytical tools to provide fast and effective feedback for reliability process optimization Influencing design, process, product, test and/or system solutions in order to enable aggressive scaling of Intel's NVM technologies and exploration of novel memory cells.
- Developing the appropriate process- and product-qualification stress methods and criteria. You may be expected to lead small cross-functional and cross-company groups of engineers on multi-disciplinary technical projects to solve complex reliability issues- such as, during technology development and ramp to high-volume manufacturing.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability for systematic analytical problem solving.
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in solving technical problems.
- Affinity for cross -disciplinary work performance skills.
- Demonstrated attention to details and quality of the work.
- Demonstrated persistence and commitment to task.
- Ability to clearly communicate achieved results and to influence wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership to assume the authority and advocate for new ideas.
- Ability to work well in a team setting with people from a wide range of backgrounds. Ability to understand the high level picture and apply systems thinking to generate solutions.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must possess a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or Information Systems Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or Information Systems.
Minimum of 6+ months of experience in the following:
- Semiconductor device physics, materials science, probability and statistics, circuit design, semiconductor processing, and quantum physics.
- Hands-on experimental design, execution, analysis, interpretation and synthesis.
- Programming languages: C or C++, PERL or Python
- 6+ months of experience in non-volatile memories, especially product or reliability.
- 6+ months experience with a range of analytical lab test equipment such as Logic analyzer/oscilloscopes, semiconductor parametric analyzer CV-IV, memory testers, SEM/TEM/IREM.
- 6+ months experience with reliability failure statistics, physics, or failure mechanisms.
- 6+ months experience in one or more of the following areas CMOS transistor level circuit design, semiconductor device physics, memory reliability, interconnect reliability, computer or digital systems, or board level design.
- 6+ months experience with statistical analysis packages R, JMP or Minitab.
- 6+ months experience in computer programming for testing, preferably of memories, and data acquisition, reduction and analysis.
- 6+ months experience with semiconductor fabrication process, packaging assembly, and/or board system technology operation.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1223866/NAND-Product-QRE/
• Post ID: 16862383 sacramento