Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017 1:06 PM
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems has an opening for a Material Handler 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals, supporting programs within Nor Cal Manufacturing Operations. This position will be located in Sacramento, CA.
- Loads, unloads, and conveys materials within or near plant, yard, or work site, and performs a combination of tasks under specific direction which may include shipping and/or receiving, Stores kitting, etc.
- Opens containers using hand tools; counts and weighs materials and records information. Excel and Word experience would be required
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, conveyors, and machines by hand; loads or unloads materials into or from trucks by hand. Conveys materials using, hand truck, forklift, electric dolly, elevator, or other devices; stacks or assembles materials; aids machine operators by lifting heavy objects by hand or by use of power hoist.
- Works closely with the Material Services leads to obtain daily duties from Material Manager.
- Pulls kits and verifies quantities and part numbers.
- Wraps and packs kits to send to internal or external customers. Excel and Word would be required
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17020392&lang=en
• Location: McClellan, Sacramento
• Post ID: 18581492 sacramento