Join Northrop Grumman’s Mission Systems team of men and women solving some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. We are seeking a Systems Engineer in the Integration and Test department for a highly competitive software engineering opportunity with our team in the Airborne and Terrestrial SIGINT (A&TS) Operating Unit in McClellan (Sacramento), CA. We are making contributions daily to the safety of our country.
Up to 25% travel to support Flight Testing (both domestic and international).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Generate and execute test plans for complex software/hardware systems
- Identify, isolate and provide solutions for problems discovered during testing
- Utilize signal test equipment
- Develop tools to support lab testing i.e. GUI
- Run software tests to analyze digital signal processing algorithms
- Diagnose integration problems among products and implement fixes and enhancements
- Run software on diverse platforms including Unix, Linux and Windows based operating systems.
- Utilize configuration management tools and related software development tools
- Solve complex technical issues applying appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle with limited supervision
- Support testing in Software Lab environment as well as Flight line Environment
- Work individually and as part of a team requiring little supervision
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17019751&lang=en
• Post ID: 18371548 sacramento