Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience
- The candidate must be pursuing a Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 months of experience with:
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Programming skills in C++, Python or similar code used in deployment of applications of ML/DL.
- Understanding of computer architecture, caching, memory, storage and networking.
- Knowledge of deploying applications in a cloud infrastructure a plus.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1530565/Data-Center-Performance-Analysis-Intern/
• Post ID: 22261142 sacramento