In this position, you will be working as a member of the Non-Volatile Memory NVM Solutions Group's NSG's Technology Development Quality and Reliability team, helping to develop Intel's new emerging NVM technologies such and 3D XPointTM and SSD products, focusing on NVM reliability
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Determining reliability requirements and technology targets of components and systems to achieve company, customer and other reliability objectives.
- Designing and executing experiments to identify, segment, characterize and model NVM reliability mechanisms.
- Developing empirical and physics-based predictive reliability modeling methods and tools for reliability risk assessments.
- Developing new acceleration techniques, test methods and analytical tools to provide fast and effective feedback for reliability process optimization Influencing design, process, product, test and/or system solutions in order to enable aggressive scaling of Intel's NVM technologies and exploration of novel memory cells.
- Developing the appropriate process- and product-qualification stress methods and criteria.
- You may be expected to lead small cross-functional and cross-company groups of engineers on multi-disciplinary technical projects to solve complex reliability issues- such as, during technology development and ramp to high-volume manufacturing.
- Attention to details and quality of the work.
- Persistence and commitment to task.
- Ability to clearly communicate achieved results and to influence wide range of audiences.
- Leadership to assume the authority and advocate for new ideas.
- Ability to work well in a team setting with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Ability to understand the high level picture and apply systems thinking to generate solutions.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and the compensation will be made accordingly.
- Must have Master of Science or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or Information Systems Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or Information Systems
- 6(+) months of experience in semiconductor device physics, materials science, probability and statistics, circuit design, semiconductor processing, and quantum physics
- 6(+)months of experience in hands-on experimental design, execution, analysis, interpretation and synthesis
- 6(+) months experience programming C or C++, PERL or Python
- 6(+) months of experience in non-volatile memories, especially product or reliability
- 6(+) months experience with a range of analytical lab test equipment such as Logic analyzer/oscilloscopes, semiconductor parametric analyzer CV-IV, memory testers, SEM/TEM/IREM.
- 6(+) months experience with reliability failure statistics, physics, or failure mechanisms.
- 6(+) months experience in one or more of the following areas CMOS transistor level circuit design, semiconductor device physics, memory reliability, interconnect reliability, computer or digital systems, or board level design.
- 6(+) months experience with statistical analysis packages R, JMP or Minitab
- 6(+) months experience in computer programming for testing, preferably of memories, and data acquisition, reduction and analysis.
- 6(+) months experience with semiconductor fabrication process, packaging assembly, and/or board system technology operation.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1304611/3DXP-Product-QRE/
• Post ID: 18545202 sacramento