Mercy Medical Group is looking to add a Nurse Practitioner to its busy Pain Management department in our beautiful downtown Sacramento multispecialty clinic.
- Join a busy multi-modal department with a robust Interventional Program.
- Established practice with supportive colleagues.
- Patient evaluation and education, medication management, development of ongoing treatment plans and pre/post injection evaluation/follow-up
- Opportunity for minor procedures if desired.
- Enjoy balance with no call requirement, and a Monday-Friday day schedule
This opportunity offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package, including bonus potential and a very desirable retirement plan.
Mercy Medical Group is a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is affiliated with Dignity Health, one of the leading healthcare systems in the country. Mercy Medical Group, a multi-specialty group with more than 400 healthcare providers in the Sacramento region
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, bilingual, clinic, cnm, gerontological nurse practitioner, gyn, locum, midwife, nursing assistant cna, spanish
• Post ID: 19210877 sacramento