Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 12:02 AM
DataMAX is the creator of the RFgen Mobile Framework, a wireless and mobile application solution that is used for mobile supply chain integration with JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle and other ERP solutions (www.rfgen.com). We have an immediate opening for an IT Support Technician to collaborate on supporting RFgen based data collection solution sets for new and existing customers.
The successful candidate will be trained in the RFgen mobile framework, supply chain best practices and mobile implementation requirements for customers running various ERP systems. This opening is for full time employment and will be based in El Dorado Hills, California; we offer a competitive salary, vacation package, health benefits, and 401(k) program.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated and self-driven. They will also have a strong desire to learn new technologies and be willing to go "all in" to achieve project and company goals. DataMAX is a performance oriented company; salary and bonuses are commensurate with your ability to help us achieve those goals.
• Support, Enhance and Maintain the existing RFgen wireless, mobile and voice applications.
• Perform code peer reviews / QA tests to identify defects, anti-patterns, performance issues and suggest improvements.
• Create unit tests that adequately cover the newly created code and address defects discovered.
• Interface with end-users to diagnose and resolve production software problems.
• Participate in Change Management Processes to propose or analyze change requests to the software.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum of 1 years of pre- and/or post-technical experience in a related area of technology.
• C++ / VBA / .NET programing experience required; SQL database experience a plus.
• Configuring mobile devices such as Windows Mobile, Windows CE experience a plus.
• Experience with mobile devices including Android and iOS.
• Strong self-management with excellent oral and written communication ability.
• Extensive technical experience and problem solving skills.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to our human resources department at: email@example.com.
• Location: El Dorado Hills, CA, Sacramento
• Post ID: 21957587 sacramento