As an Applications Developer, you will be a key member of an Applications Development team responsible for developing solutions that will benefit all IT services. You will work using an agile/Scrum methodology to automate and maintain IT services using the ISMP platform Service-Now. You will own your code from design, test and delivery ensuring quality throughout the entire process. Areas of work include data integrations with enterprise sources, cloud infrastructure automation, mobile apps, high performing distributed databases, workflow automation and user interface design. The ISMP organization is focused on developing the platform to support and deliver service management across all of Intel.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability/confidence to ask lots of questions
- Ability to work closely with others experience in agile SDLC
- Share ideas openly
- Risk Taking
- Passion for creativity and change
- Self discipline
- Unit testing, refactoring, ability to remain focused on assigned work
- Passion to identify root cause and solve complex problems
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
The candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate should have a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required.
- Must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- At least 6 months of experience with:
- Write high quality software using .NET, Java, and C
- Database skills with a desire to grow competency in Web 2.0
- Experience using agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience using jQuery, Ext Js, AJAX
- Experience developing in Service Now or similar platform
- Skills in cloud automation, mobile development, open source dev/integration, large databases SQL Server/MySQLInside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1505805/Application-Developer/
• Post ID: 21870457 sacramento