As an Application Developer in the Real-Time Collaboration Service you will be part of a co-located Agile development team building custom solutions that power Intel's success thru employee collaboration and productivity.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Develops, implements, and maintains computer-based systems to meet business requirements.
- Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
- Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field of study.
- Must have unrestricted right to work in US without requiring sponsorhip.
- Exposure in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Exposure in Database programming skills SQL Server T-SQL, My SQL Exposure to Scripting languages Python, Perl, Ruby, TCL Knowledge of software best practices, like Agile, Test-Driven Development TDD, Continuous Integration CI & Continuous Delivery CD
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1326708/Application-Developer/
• Post ID: 18426697 sacramento