Perform various administrative and project related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size. Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following: Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events organizes and manages calendar schedules for manager and/or department makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports maintains office supplies manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures and is a resource for office related software applications. Duties may also include execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations. Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials. Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems. Partnering with the operations manager and ops team to lead some special projects will be expected responsibilities. Manage the office area including supplies, space planning and office moves Responsibility. Process personnel and/or organization changes using online tools and maintain organization charts on a monthly basis
Required Experience/Skills (Must Have)
- 5+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a VP/Director, as well as an Operations team
- Demonstrated experience managing calendar/scheduling, meeting logistics and events including manager travel arrangements
- Demonstrated Proactive skills with a high level of initiative and ability to anticipate next steps
- Demonstrated Strong communications skills both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and organization with ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and handle demands of multiple constituents
- Possess in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Experience with Share Point
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1503857/Sr.-Administrative-Assistant/
• Post ID: 21870502 sacramento