Posted: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 12:45 PM
Office Locations: Sacramento, California / Folsom, California / Fresno, California
Term: Full Time Permanent Employment Opportunities
Compensation: Highly competitive base compensation plus comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, LTD, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) match, Profit Sharing, & Performance Bonuses)
Top ranked, prestigious and numerous award-winning Land Development Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Land Planning consulting firm actively seeking skilled, experienced, and self- motivated industry professionals to join our thriving Sacramento, Folsom, or Fresno, California office.
Our firm is in major growth mode and is actively seeking the following professionals for immediate hire:
1. Senior Level Civil Engineer -- ( Civil Land Development Experienced)
2. Associate Level Civil Engineer -- Civil Land Development Experienced )
3. Junior Level Civil Engineer -- ( Civil Land Development Experienced )
4. Civil CAD Drafter / Civil CAD Technician -- ( Civil Land Development Experienced )
5. Land Planning CAD Drafter -- ( Civil Land Development Experienced )
6. Land Surveyor ( LSIT or PLS) -- ( Civil Land Development Experienced )
1. Must have at least 1 year of professional civil engineering land development industry work experience.
2. Ideal candidates will have a proficient working knowledge of AutoCAD, Land Development Desktop, and/or AutoCAD Civil 3D.
3. Candidates local to the Sacramento, Folsom, and Fresno California areas will receive priority hiring consideration. But we are also open to applicants that are ready and willing to relocate to any of the above listed locations.
4. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without employee sponsorship and/or Visa transfer. Must have US citizenship or Green Card.
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Our 50 person privately held civil engineering office has been providing civil engineering land development, land planning, and land surveying services for private sector for commercial, office, industrial, institutional, and residential development projects, and to the public sector roads, public works, schools, parks and assessment districts for over 35 years. With our three operating office in Northern California our staff has been assembled from the best talent in the fields of engineering, land planning, land surveying, landscape architecture, construction, and business administration. We have completed thousands of projects and have become one of the most respected and progressive engineering firms in this area, growing deep roots in Fresno and the Sacramento Valley.
Our civil engineering land development expertise and services have been provided to a wide variety of clients, including:
Cities and Counties
Commercial and Shopping Center Developers
Hospital and Health Care Industry
Office and Industrial Developers
Recreation and Park Districts
Sacramento Regional Transit
Single-Family and Multi-Family Residential Developers
State of California
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
U.S. Department of Defense
U.S. Postal Service
Universities and School Districts
REASONS TO JOIN OUR FIRM:
* We are a well-established but continually growing company with lots of opportunity for professional advancement and growth. We were acknowledged by the Sacramento Business Journal as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Sacramento / Northern California.
* Many of our staff have been working with us for over 15 years or more (We have great employee tenure). We are a very stable company with very few employee turn-over.
* We are a family driven business.
* We understand that our firms greatest asset are our employee's and we treat them as such.
* We provide our employee's with a top tier compensation package (both salary and benefits package).
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate and entirely confidential hiring / employment consideration; please email detailed resume and cover letter detailing your transferrable background, skills, and experience to . We will follow up with you promptly for a next step interview.
TJG Civil Engineers and Land Planners
Sacramento, CA 95630
Industry terms: civil engineering civil engineer licensed engineer professional engineer registered engineer PE P.E. EIT E.I.T. land development civil design civil designer subdivision residential single family multifamily commercial site development public works land planner land planning consultant consulting job jobs hire hiring employ employment career careers opportunity sacramento folsom natomas California CA 559 916 530 209 LEED AP report reports plans budget schedule specifications estimate estimates construction documents code codes compliance Surveys Topographic Surveys American Land Title Association (ALTA Surveys) Right of Way Engineering Surveys Geodetic / Control Surveys global Positioning Systems (GPS) Engineering Construction Surveys Entitlement Studies Preliminary Sewer and Water Preliminary Grading and Drainage Traffic Studies Arboricultural reports Utilities Studies Bidding Bid Analysis Land Planning Master Planning and Land Use Maps Site Feasibility Reports Planning Consultation Preliminary Lotting Studies Vesting Tentative Maps Specifi Plans General Development Plans Coordinate Application Package Applications and Submittals Mapping Final Subdivision Maps Final Parcel Maps Records of Surveys Lot Line Adjustments / Lot Mergers Assessment District Mapping Community Facilities District Mapping Estimates Sewer, Water and Drainage Calculations Specifications Agency Submittals Construction Documents On-site Improvement Plans Off-site Improvement Plans Engineers Construction Cost Construction Services Construction Staking Construction Assistance SWPPP NPDES processing SWPPP Manual preparation SWPPP Compliance Inspection
or contact us at email@example.com
• Location: Sacramento
• Post ID: 19075102 sacramento