Posted: Sunday, January 28, 2018 9:54 PM
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry's broadest portfolio of Silicon:to:Systems solutions-starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, ASICs, and other memory and storage systems solutions. We're 37 years, 20 countries, 26,000 lifetime patents, and 30,000 people strong. Our team is transforming some of the hottest technology segments, including cloud, enterprise storage and mobile. Whether you are a SATA superstar, a PCIe pro, or a NVMe ninja, consider a career with Micron and join us at the forefront of technology's next evolution
The Micron engineering team has begun to expand our product portfolio with solid:state storage products. As a Software Developer at Micron, you will be a talented hands:on engineer in our Graphical User Interface and User Experience team. Your role will be highly visible in the organization, and requires not only deep technical experience, but also an ability to work with designers and end users to express complex ideas in an intuitive and appealing way
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design and development of our User Interface (UI) framework that enables the management of our storage products.
- Using the API libraries used by the management software and data center applications to monitor and manage our products.
- Contributing to the framework and implementation of an architecture that supports rapid development of high:quality interfaces.
- Iterating and prototyping and revising often, working with product managers, end users, other team members, and visionary stakeholders.
- Contributing to the development of UI framework and infrastructure, and leading by example in creating robust, well:tested code.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- An understanding of the tradeoffs of various cross:platform options such as Java, Qt, etc.
- Five or more years in a professional software development role, on at least two successful products.
- UI experience, including knowledge of standard technologies.
- Solid knowledge of Java.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum style projects.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a persons race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran's status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, Micron's Human Resources Department at (or
Keywords: Folsom California (US:CA) United States (US) SSD Engineering Experienced Regular Engineering *LI:RS1
• Location: Sacramento
• Post ID: 21776047 sacramento